You have worked hard to earn your CDL, get the job you deserve that will help you achieve your career and personal goals. Denton employs excellent professional and safety minded drivers with a superior work ethic. Denton drivers enjoy a good pay scale, a full line of benefits and a 401k retirement plan. The company owned tractors and trailers are well maintained in house by our experienced mechanics. Day cabs are fueled in house every night and ready for use the next day. Your personal vehicle is parked in our fenced secure lot. Our McCook, Illinois terminal is conveniently located near I-55 and Harlem Ave.
Or call 708.222.3300 to make an appointment and apply in person at the McCook terminal.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 22 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must have a good driving record
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Need two years of verifiable semi-tractor driving experience
- Hazardous Endorsement and TWIC card are preferred
- Local positions, 1st and 2nd shifts
- Short road positions (300 miles or less)
- Over the road positions
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus incentives
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Benefits; health, dental, vision, short term disability & life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Start the Application Process Now
For quick response, fill out the form below and we’ll call you back shortly. Please call 708-222-3300 if you have any questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
Denton is looking for a full-time diesel mechanic with at least 2 years of experience or appropriate educational credentials. We are also looking for a qualified trailer mechanic. We offer competitive pay and benefits for all full-time mechanics (medical, vision, dental, life, 401k). If you are interested in applying for a mechanic position, please call 708-222-3300 and ask for Matt.